Finally, some breaking news I can get with! Love this article, particularily:
O’Brien then played a scrolling video of some of his future “options” before the audience, many of which included jabs at NBC and Leno.
The options included:
- Star in a Lifetime original movie about a woman trapped in an abusive relationship with her network.
- Move to FOX and follow their hit “24” with a new show called “24:05.”
- Convince NBC to let me keep this time slot if I can gain 10 pounds of chin.
- Bring sanity back to NBC by hiring Gary Busey as head of programming.
- Leave television altogether, and work in a classier business with better people, like hardcore porn.